NSVB Silent rack
NSVB SR is standard Enoc NSVB cabinet built to reduce the emitting noise from any equipment inside the rack.
Adding SRM mat to sidepanels, roof, bottom and front door.
The noise level will be lowered substantially.
In testing we have reduced the noise level substantially. Fan with a typical active equipment noise have the following result:
Open frame: 55 dBA (measured from 1 m distance).
NSVB standard: 50 dBA
NSVB SR: 42 dBA*
*For reference, "normal" office background noise is around 40 dBA.
- Made of aluminium profiles and diecast zinc corner pieces.
- Metal door from sheet steel.
- Door opening angle 190°.
- Door are standard right-hinged, possible left hanging.
- Locking handle LS 75 with standard lock cylinder for key C101. Can be adapted for other lock systems.
- Sheet steel side panels, easy to detach and lockable from inside. Integrated handle for easier use.
- The top and bottom consist of replaceable modular plates, one with cable glands (KGF) including an adjustable foam plastic seal and rest cover plates (BPT/UP). Can be replaced with ventilation panels (VP) or fan packages (FPM/FPS).
- Back panel not included, available as accessory (BS).
- Two wall attachment profiles for quick wall installation.
- One pair of 19” profiles (482,6 mm), can be steplessly repositioned through the depth of the enclosure. Additional 19” profiles (PR) are available as accessories.
- Enclosure is detachable.
- Maximum static load 80 kg.
- Ingress protection class IP 20.